Patented Bi-Metal Blade for Thin-Wall Tubes and Small Solids; DUOS blades are designed specifically for light duty bandsaws to cover a wide range of cutting applications. No break-in procedure is necessary.
- The challenge of selecting the proper blade has been virtually eliminated bay the DUOS—most cutting applications can be accomplished efficiently and economically with the DUOS 9/11P.
- The DUOS uses two different tooth and set configurations to control excessive feeding in profile and tubing type materials.
- Adopting a positive rake angle enhances cutting performance in both solid and profile cutting.
- Increasing the chip area of gullet by utilizing the two-step relief angle is a first for the smaller pitches.
- Time-consuming break-in periods are totally eliminated when using the DUOS
- DUOS is a blade developed exclusively for the light-duty bandsaw. This design prevents tooth stripping and/or chipping when cutting profiles, while expanding the application to include solid material to the full capacity.
- High-quality backing material with an Amada-modified M42 strip ensures the longest possible blade life.
- Innovative dual tooth and set configuration, plus proprietary tooth shapes in a HI-LO configuration, provide the most efficient and economic metal sawing.
- High production rate
- Long life on mild solid steels, heavy wall tubing, and structural steel
- Low cost per cut
Edge Material Amada-modified M42 base matrix HSS
Hardness of Tooth Tip 900 HV
Wear Resistance ** (2 Stars)
Chipping Resistance ***** (5 Stars)